UP Roadways Vacancy 2017 -upsrtc.com “Driver/Conductor/Clerk” Form
Uttar Pradesh State have roadways department with title Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. It is an Roadways Corporation for largest state of India and provide service with in state or neighboring state. Recently corporation release official notification to recruit eligible candidates for 1931 vacant posts of driver. Applicants are informed that stay online & submit Online form through us. UP Roadways Vacancy 2017, UP Roadways Recruitment 2017
UP Roadways Driver Vacancy 2017, UP Roadways Conductor Vacancy 2017, UP Roadways Clerk Vacancy 2017. UPSRTC cover largest area and highest customers. Corporation have 9500 buses and 30 lakhs kilometer to complete travel needs of more than 14 lakh and earn Rs 70 Lakh every day. Highest Earning by an State Road Transport. Corporation was established in 1972 provision of Road Transport Act. It have motto provide transport service through adequate, economically and efficient way. Interested & eligible candidates for Driver posts are informed that get here online application form, fill and submit it. complete procedure will be available here. Get here UP Roadways Recruitment 2017, UP Roadways Driver Recruitment 2017. Corporation have motto to increase buses and routes service. UPSRTC also will go to start non stop intercity service Platinum and Goldline. Head Office was established in Lucknow. State have 5 districts and 107 depots. Get here UPSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017.
UP Roadways Vacancy 2017
- Corporation – UPSRTC
- Name – UP State Road Transport Corporation
- State – Uttar Pradesh
- Head Office – Lucknow
- Recruitment – Driver Posts
- Vacant Posts – 1931
- Seeking For – UPRTC Driver Application Form 2017
- Form Submission Mode – Online Submission
- Official Website – www.upsrtc.com
- Status – Will be available here
- Service – Transport Bus Service
- Under – State Government of Uttar Pradesh
UP Roadways Recruitment 2017
UP State have highest number of districts, 75 districts and provide transport service with in UP State and Haryana, Punjab, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and others. Recently department will seeking for eligible candidates for driver bharti. Candidates will have to fulfill eligibility criteria like Age, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Essential Requirement. UP Roadways Recruitment Form 2017.
- Age – As per 1st January 2017, candidates should have age between 18 Years to 45 Years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category. Applicants are informed that go through official website & link given below.
- Education Qualification – Candidates are informed that stay online for more updates and information regarding driver recruitment. Applicants should have to passed 12th class from recognize board or university.
- Application Fee – Candidates are informed that Application Fee is 200/- for General and Other Backward Class (OBC) and for SC & ST candidates application fee is Rs 100/-. For more updates candidates will have to go through official link given below.
- Essential Requirement – Candidates will have heavy driving license with appropriate experience. Complete information will be available here.
UP Roadways Bharti 2017
All candidates those were looking for UPSRTC Driver Bharti, UP Roadways Bharti, UPSRTC Driver Vacancy, UP Roadways Driver Vacancy. Applicants are informed that Application Form will be here and submit it through online mode. State Government supervise functions and service of Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. Salary Pay Scale will also discussed at official web link. Applicants are informed that UPSRTC Online Application Form 2017, UP Roadways Driver Recruitment Online Form, UPSRTC Driver Recruitment Online Form.
UP Roadways Online Form 2017
All dear candidates are informed that stay online for more updates & information, availability of admit card. After that candidates will have to click on link given below & they will reach on official link. Click on Driver Recruitment & application form will be open. After that fill complete detail, upload scanned documents like ID Proof, Photo & Sign. Submit filled Application Form. Then after Submission registration or application number will be generated. Save it till admit card will be get by candidates. For exam dates and driving test dates stay tuned with us.