Good New ! New Bharti in Largest State Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission located in Allahabad, UP. Commission release official notification to recruit aspirants for various posts of Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari in English known as Review Officer and Assistant Review officer. Get here UP Review Officer Syllabus 2016, UP Assistant Review Officer Syllabus 2016.
UPPSC RO Previous Question Papers, UPPSC ARO Previous Question Papers, UPPSC is an commission undertaken by State Government of Uttar Pradesh. Department will go to recruit eligible candidates for posts of RO ARO. 361 vacant posts will be filled through primary written test, main written test and personal interview. Candidates are advised that stay online with us to get UPPSC RO Syllabus 2016, UPPSC ARO Syllabus 2016. Eligible aspirants those were applied & seeking for jobs under state government. We are like to informed those aspirants that posts are very limited in number and applicants are in huge number. So aspirants will have to prepare hard it self for examination. For exam preparation exam pattern, exam syllabus and previous year model question papers. Get here UP RO Exam Syllabus, UP ARO Exam Syllabus in pdf format. Download here UPPSC RO Syllabus 2016 pdf, UP ARO Syllabus 2016 pdf.
UPPSC RO Syllabus 2016
- Commission – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Recruitment – Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer
- Total Posts – 361 posts
- Jobs Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Selection Process – Pre written test, Main written test, Interview
- Seeking for – UP Samiksha Ashikari Exam Syllabus 2016
- Also Seeking For – UP Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Exam Syllabus 2016
- Available – Provided below
- Previous Papers – Will be available in pdf format
- Official Link – Given below
- Under – State Government of Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC ARO Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission RO ARO exam pattern & syllabus is available at here
Preliminary Exam – Objective Type of questions will be asked
- Paper 1 – General Studies – 140 questions each question will carry 1 marks total 140 marks
- Paper 2 – General Hindi – 60 questions will be asked and 1 mark of each question.
- Total – 200 questions will be asked
Mains Exam Pattern –
- General Study – 120 questions will be asked
- General Hindi and Drafting – 160 questions
- Hindi Essay – 120 questions
- Total -520 questions will be asked
UPPSC RO Exam Pattern 2016
General Studies – History, Culture, Geography of India, Uttar Pradesh, Indian National Economy, Politics of India and Uttar Pradesh, Population, Ecology, Indian Agriculture, Commerce, Trade, General Intelligence, General Science, Sports and Research, Mathematics up to 10th level -Arithmetic, Algebra, Geomatry.
General Hindi – Synonyms, Antonyms, Science & Correction, Opposites, One Words for Several Words, Phrases, Adjective, Conjugation, Preposition.
General Hindi & Drafting – Heading of Given Passage, Precis and explanation of undefined parts Gov Letter Correspondence – Official- Demi Official Letter. Official Memo Circular, Communique, Reports and Reminder.
- English to Hindi
- Hindi to English
- Idioms & Phrases Computer Knowledge
Part 2 – General Vocabulary
Sentence & Correction in Framing, One Word Several Word, Noun as Defined by the adjective
Hindi Essay – Social Field, Political Field, Science, Ecology and Technology, Agriculture & Commerce, National and International Events, Literature & Culture, National Calamities – Earth Stumbling, Cyclone, Earthquake, Flood, Drought. National Department Plans.
UPPSC ARO Exam Pattern 2016
All dear candidates are informed that stay tuned with us to download complete information & updates regarding exam. Candidates are informed that download UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Exam Pattern 2016, UPPSC Assistant Samiksha Adhikari Exam Pattern 2016. It will be available as soon at here. Just click on link given below & follow process to download exam previous question papers.
- Go through official link given below
- After that click recruitment exam syllabus
- syllabus and exam pattern will be available at official
- Commission will also provide Model Question Paper and Previous Papers
- It will be available as soon at here.