UKSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016 Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari Exam Date
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) recently release the notification to recruit candidates for post of VDO (Village Development Officer) or GPVA (Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari) on the basis of written test and personal interview. Plenty of candidates are applied for the same. Applied candidates are looking for UKSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016, UKSSSC VDO Exam Date 2016, Uttarakhand VDO Exam Admit Card 2016, UK Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari Exam Date 2016. Aspirants are informed that Admit Card/Hall Ticket will available few days before UKSSSC VDO Exam.
Candidates who applied for Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari under Subordinate Service Selection Commission, UK are advised to stay tuned with us or official web portal to get Admit Card. It will be available shortly at given link (link will available below). Total VDO or GPVA Post are 807 for Uttarakhand State Only. Mainly VDO works or analyze issue related to Village Development, supervise them and solve the problem related to it.
UKSSSC VDO Exam 2016, UKSSSC GPVA Exam 2016 will held shortly and UKSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016, UKSSSC GPVA Admit Card 2016 will available shortly. Applied candidates will get their Admit Card through online, UKSSSC VDO Admit Card will not sent by post. Aspirants will get their Admit Card as soon at sssc.uk.gov.in
UKSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016
State Government of Uttarakhand and UK Subordinate Service Selection Commission will going to conduct written exam for given post of Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari or VDO. Applied candidates are advised to stay tuned with official web link to get all detail, information and updates regarding UKSSSC VDO Exam Date 2016 and UKSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016. Candidates are fully prepared to get Government Jobs in Uttarakhand. State Govt give golden opportunity for those candidates who looking their future in Government Sector.
- Commission – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection
- Known as – UKSSSC
- State – Uttarakhand (UK)
- Recruitment – VDO (Village Development Officer), GPVA (Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari)
- Total Post – 807
- Seeking For – UKSSSC VDO Admit Card
- Year – 2016
- Exam Date – Not Release Yet
- Official Website – www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Government of Uttarakhand supervise the process to recruit eligible candidates for Government Sector and Examination and its procedure conduct by Subordinate Service Selection Commission of Uttarakhand. Applied candidates are advised to get prepare itself for tough competition because plenty of candidates are applied for UKSSSC VDO and number of post is limited. Obviously Competition will its peak level.
UKSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016 @ sssc.uk.gov.in
UK State Government and UKSSSC gear up their procedure to recruit eligible candidates for vacant post of VDO and GPVA in UK State. Applied candidates will get UKSSSC GPVA Exam Date 2016, UKSSSC VDO Exam Date 2016, UKSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016, UK Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari Exam Date 2016 at official link by following given instructions.
- Official link – www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Click on link given left side of official page that is Examination from so many option like Recruitment and process, syllabus, examination, Act and rule,then side window will open in which three or four option will open.
- Then click on link Time Table will be open to get Exam Date and for UKSSSC Admit Card link will given shortly.
- For Admit Card candidates will fill detail which may ask on screen like DOB and Application Number.
- Applied candidates will get their UKSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016 by click on download option.
- Active link will given by authority as soon.
Download – UKSSSC VDO Admit Card 2016
Do’s & Don’ts
- Candidates only enter in Examination Hall which have print copy of Admit Card/Hall Ticket and one ID Proof.
- Electronic Gadget will not allowed in Examination Hall like Phone, Camera, Bluetooth, Earphone and others.
- Print paper except Admit Card will not allowed.
- Aspirants are advised to reach at Examination Center 30 min before given time at Admit Card to avoid rush.
- Late entry will not allowed in Examination Hall.