TNEB-TANGEDCO AE (31-1-2016) Answer Key , AE Civil/Electrical/Mech Cut off
Candidates who are applied for TANGEDCO Exam for various posts of Assistant Engineer in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical. TNEB AE Exam held on 31st January 2016. Appeared candidates will get Answer Key in pdf format as soon. Selection of aspirants will be based on open competitive exam & interview. TNEB (Tamil Nadu Electricity Board) will looking for eligible aspirants in Mechanical, Electricity and Civil departments.
Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Corporation Limited, Electricity Board (TANGEDCO) is Government organisation under State Electricity Board. Applied candidates are advised to stay tuned with to get TNEB AE Answer Key 2016 & Cut Off Marks for selection of suitable aspirants. State Government of Tamil Nadu & Electricity Board have responsibility of Power & Electricity Distribution in all over TN State. So, department have vital requirement of eligible candidates for all section like Civil, Electrical & Mechanical. Assistant Engineer (AE) is an responsible post in all department so, selection of candidates based on competitive exam & personal interview. Candidates are advised to stay online with us to get TNEB AE Answer Sheet 2016 & TANGEDCO AE Answer Key 2016.
TNEB AE Answer Key 2016
Tamil Nadu State Electricity Board (TNEB) is an state organisation to recruit eligible candidates for various departments under Electricity Board. TNEB is situated in 1957 for welfare, generation, transmission & distribution of electricity. Assistant Engineer Recruitment under TANGEDCO supervision. TANGEDCO generate electricity from Hydro’s 2286 MW, Thermal 4060 MW, Gas Station 515 MW, Private Power Projects 1158 MW, Central Generating Station 3860 MW. For such a large generation TNEB need eligible staff & engineer for large projects. TNEB conduct examination for recruitment of AE. Download here TNEB Answer Key 2016.
- Board – Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)
- Corporation – Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO)
- Recruitment For – AE (Assistant Engineer)
- Date of Examination – 31st January 2016
- Looking For – TNEB AE Answer Sheet 2016
- Official Website – www.tangedco.gov.in/ tneb.net.in
- Status – Answer Key in pdf format will available as soon
- Category – Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu State Government is looking for eligible staff for Electricity Department. Candidates will select based on performance in written exam, then qualified candidates will able for final round that is personal round. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with us to get TANGEDCO AE Answer Sheet 2016. Everyone have dream to get their relevant jobs & department in which they want. Engineering students have perfect platform for their career which is Tamil Nadu Electricity Board & TANGEDCO. Appeared candidates for Assistant Engineer (AE) will able to download TANGEDCO Answer Sheet 2016 pdf.
TNEB AE Answer Key 2016 Download
State Electricity Board of Tamil Nadu conduct examination for recruitment for Assistant Engineer. Exam was on 31st January 2016 in morning & evening session. Candidates are advised to stay engaged with us to download TNEB AE Answer Sheet for Civil, Electricity and Mechanical Department. Get here complete procedure & active link to download Answer Key 2016 for TNEB AE Exam 2016.
- Main Portal for TNEB Recruitment Process & TNEB AE Answer Key for Civil, Electricity & Mechanical department – www.tangedco.gov.in or www.tneb.net.in
- Aspirants will have to click on Answer Key for recent exam for AE in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Department.
- Answer Key will available in pdf format after fill & submit detail like Roll Number, DOB.
- All aspirants are informed that TNEB AE Answer Key 2016 pdf will available as soon.
Get Here – TNEB AE Answer Key 2016 pdf
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board will going to recruit eligible candidates for Assistant Engineer & Exam was held, Answer Key will available as soon. Here all information regarding for Recruitment & Open Competitive Exam. Get here TNEB Answer Key 2016 pdf. Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu.