RRB NTPC Mains Syllabus 2016-17 pdf-Railway Main Exam Pattern
Railway Recruitment Board provide syllabus for NTPC 2nd Stage exam. Recently RRB Non Technical Result was declared from 92 lakh candidates 55 lakh candidates were appeared in exam. From that strength total posts multiply by 15 times candidates will be short listed. Short listed candidates will be called for RRB NTPC Mains Exam 2017. Applicants are informed that get here complete syllabus, exam pattern, +study material, free books download here.
Railway Recruitment Board will provide RRB NTPC Mains Syllabus in Hindi, RRB NTPC Stage 2 Syllabus in Hindi. As we know RRB Non Technical Popular Category mains exam to select eligible candidates for Assistant Station Master ASM, Technical Assistant TA, Commercial Apprentice CA, Goods Guard GG, Clerk. Download RRB NTPC Syllabus 2017 pdf by click on option given below. Railway Recruitment Board have 23 regions like RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Ahmadabad, RRB Siliguri, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Kolkata, RRB Chennai, RRB Mumbai, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Secundarabad, RRB Muzaffarpur, RRB Thriuvanthapuram, RRB Jammu, RRB Bangalore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubneswar, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Malda, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi. Just click on option given below to get Railway NTPC 2nd Stage Syllabus 2017.
RRB NTPC Stage 2 Syllabus 2017
- RRB NTPC Main Exam Pattern 2017
- Total Questions – 120 questions
- Question Paper Parts – GK+GS+ Awareness, Mathematics, Reasoning
- Time Duration – 90 Minutes
- Exam Date – Will be released as soon
- Negative Marking – 1/3 mark penalty for each incorrect answer
Stage 2 Online Computer Based Test is introduced to avoid corruption and malpractice. In North India especially UP & Haryana Special Task Force found some corruption. So department introduced stage 2 with higher security to make selection or recruitment process more clear, transparent and secure enough.
RRB Non Technical 2nd Stage Syllabus 2017
- Questions will be asked from General Awareness + Studies, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- General Awareness – Current Events, Important Dates and events, Social economics and political issues involves India and whole world. Awards, Science and Sports, Currency, States and Capitals. More information will be available at official link given below.
- General Science – questions related to basic science from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Questions will be based on 10th level.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence – Verbal and Non Verbal, Statement and conclusion, problem solving and analysis, relationship concepts, statement and conclusion, discrimination, judgement, similarities and difference, Odd Even Series, Alphabet and Number Series based questions, Shape Size and Figure based question answers.
- Mathematics – Number System (Prime Number, Whole Number), LCM, HCF, Average, Time, Work Distance, Speed, Fraction and Ratios, Proportions, Simple and Compound Interest , Decimals, Square and cube root, Problem and solution, Tablets, Probability, Permutation and Combination.
RRB NTPC Mains Syllabus 2017
Dear aspirants those were qualified in Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Popular Category Pre Exam. They are informed that get here RRB NTPC Main Exam Syllabus 2017, RRB NTPC Stage 2 Syllabus 2017 pdf, RRB NTPC Exam Study Material through link given below. Applicants are informed that go through option given below. Exam date will be declared as soon. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam (pre and mains both).
All dear aspirants are advised that click on option given below and official pdf file will be provided at Railway Recruitment Board site. Dear candidates are informed that get Railway NTPC Mains Syllabus 2017, Railway Non Technical Syllabus 2017, RRB NTPC Mains Study Material will be provided time to time.
Link – RRB NTPC Syllabus pdf