JEECUP Previous Years Sample Papers,Syllabus , UP Polytechnic Exam Pattern
We are like to informed all dear candidates who Apply for JEECUP Polytechnic Uttar Pradesh. Applicants are badly seeking for exam pattern and exam syllabus and exam dates and others notifications. Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh was situated in 1986-1987 under the regulation or instructions All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). JEECUP conduct entrance examination for Polytechnic Education of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Padesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) is regulate Polytechnic Education & students will get admission in Polytechnic Education in different institute through qualifying in Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP). Applied candidates are informed that Previous Papers and Sample Papers, JEECUP Exam Syllabus 2016 & UP Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2016 will be available at official link given below.
Candidates are advised to go through official website to get Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Previous Year Sample Papers. They can also stay tuned with us to get Exam Syllabus & Pattern for Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Education. JEECUP Polytechnic Exam 2016 is elemental step to get admission in different streams of Polytechnic in all over UP State. Applied candidates are advised to prepare itself on the basis of Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern, given by Examination Head. Which is very useful & vital to qualify JEECUP Exam 2016.
JEECUP Exam Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh State Government regulate UPBTE Board and Polytechnic Education comes under in UPBTE Board. Candidates are advised to stay tuned to get JEECUP Previous Year Sample Papers and JEECUP Exam Syllabus 2016. Question Paper will divided into various parts subject wise to distribute question subject wise. Marks also distribute as much question. So aspirants will have to focus on all subjects equally to qualify in JEECUP Exam 2016 or UP Polytechnic Exam 2016.
- Council – Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP)
- Board – Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE)
- Examination For – UP Polytechnic Education.
- Looking For – Syllabus Exam Pattern and Previous Year Sample Papers
- Date of Examination – To be declare…
- Year – 2016
- Official Website – www.jeecup.org
- Regulate By – All India Council Of Technical Education (AICTE)
Applied candidates are informed that Examination mode is offline means pen or paper based. Electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculator, camera, Bluetooth are not allowed & also not allowed log table, document, books during examinations.
JEECUP Exam Syllabus
- Engineering & Technology – Maths Question 50% and Physics 50% (10th based)
- Agriculture Engineering – Maths Question will be 50% and Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture 50% (10th + 12th based)
- Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile – Question will be asked from Hindi, English 20%, Reasoning & Intelligence 50% and General Awareness 30% (10th based)
- PG Diploma in Biotechnology – Chemistry Question 50%, Zoology 25%, Botany 25% (B.Sc level)
- Diploma in Hotel Management – Reasoning & Logical Question 25%, Numerical & Scientific Attitude 25%, English 25% and General Knowledge 25% (12th based).
- PG Diploma in IT – Questions will from English 20%, Numerical ability 15%, Reasoning 30%, General Intelligence 20% & General Knowledge 15% (Engineering Diploma Passed).
- Diploma in Pharmacy – Question will based on Physics & Chemistry 50%, Maths or Biology 50% (12th based questions).
- For more information regarding syllabus & questions distribution applicants are advised to go through official link and complete information will available in pdf format.
UP Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2016
Candidates are informed that total 120 questions will asked during UP Polytechnic Exam 2016. JEECUP Examination will held in first week of May 2016. Applied candidates are informed that 120 question will distribute as question percentage given subject wise.
For example Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- Exam Pattern will like as Maths 50% means 60 questions out of 120, Physics 30 Question and Chemistry part also contain 30 Questions.
- For other courses candidates can get idea about question subject wise by distributing 120 question through given percentage.
Get UP Polytechnic Exam Pattern and JEECUP Exam Syllabus 2016 from www.jeecup.org by click here candidates reach at pdf file in which complete information will provide.
Candidates will also get updates & information regarding Govt Jobs in UP. For more information & updates candidates can visit regularly on desiji.in.
By qualifying in JEECUP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2016 candidates will able to get quality of education which will help in future to get Government Jobs in UP