India Post Payments Bank Exam Syllabus 2016 Officer Scale “1-2-3” Paper Pattern
Written exam syllabus for IPP Bank Recruitment 2016 – Recruitment for Officer Scale 1, 2 and 3 in India Post Payment Bank for 1737 posts. India Post Payment Bank also known as IPPB and incorporated as Public Limited Company, 100% Government of India Equity. Get here India Post Payment Exam Syllabus 2016 for Online Examination. As per notification recruitment of eligible candidates for 1060 posts of Scale II, III and 650 posts Scale I (Assistant Manager) Territory. Get here more detail about bank recruitment for various posts.
India Post Payment Bank Limited will offer demand deposits as saving & current accounts up to Rs 1 Lakh, digitally enable payment services of all kinds between individual and entities. Bank also provide access to third party financial services in term of Insurance, Medical Insurance, Mutual Funds, Pension, Forex and more. Feature of IPPB Financial Literacy, Streamlining Payment, Financial Inclusion, Ease of Accessibility. To handle various banking and financial services, bank looking forward to recruit eligible candidates for various officer posts for scale i, ii, iii. Get here IPPB Officer Recruitment Syllabus in Hindi
More than 150 years, Department of Posts has been backbone of country and communication system of India. It is an oldest mode of communication & played a vital role in socio economic development. Department touches lives of Indians in many ways Postal Life Insurance, Delivering mails, accepting deposit under Small Saving Schemes. It also an agent of MGNREGS (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme).
India Post Payments Bank Exam Syllabus
- Department – Department of Posts
- Known As – India Post
- Corporation – India Post Payments Bank Limited
- Recruitment – Officer Posts
- Scale – Scale I, Scale II, Scale III
- Total Posts – 1737 pots
- Exam Date – December 2016 to January 2017
- Get Here – India Post Payments Bank Syllabus 2016
- Head Office – New Delhi
- Get Here – India Post Payments Bank Paper Pattern
- India Post Payment Bank Exam Pattern 2016
IPPB Exam Syllabus 2016
IPPB Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2016, IPPB Syllabus 2016 pdf will be available as soon at here. Graduation should be complete from recognize University & Institute by Government of India (will be considered). India Post Payments Bank Exam Syllabus pdf, India Post Payment Bank Exam Syllabus 2016 pdf. Get here India Post Payment Bank Paper Sullabus 2016.
Candidates should be select through Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview (examination, group discussion and interview) Indian Post Payment Bank Syllabus in Hindi
- IPPB Officer Scale 1 Exam Syllabus 2016, IPPB Officer Scale 1 Syllabus 2016, IPPB Officer Scale 2 Syllabus 2016
- Indian Post Payments Pre Exam Syllabus 2016
- English Language – 30 questions will be asked and 1 mark for each question
- Reasoning Ability – Total 35 questions will be asked & 1 mark for each question
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 question & marks also 35
- Total 100 Questions will be asked in pre exam and 100 marks paper
- Time duration – composite time duration is 1 hr (60 min).
Indian Post Payment Bank Exam Pattern 2016
Indian Post Payments Main Exam Syllabus 2016
- Reasoning – 50 questions 50 marks medium of exam (Hindi & English) 40 minutes time duration
- English Language – 40 question 40 marks (Medium Hindi, English), 30 Minutes
- Computer Knowledge – 20 question 20 marks (English Medium) 10 minutes
- General Awareness (special reference to banking) – 40 questions, 40 marks, Medium (Hindi, English) 20 minutes time duration
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions, 50 marks Medium (Hindi, English), 40 minutes
- Total Questions – 200 Q
- Total Marks – 200 marks
- Total Time Duration – 140 minutes
Indian Post Payment Bank Previous Papers, IPPB Previous Papers, IPPB Previous Question Papers also available at here link given below. Indian Post Payment
Indian Post Payment Bank Previous Papers
Dear candidates are informed that stay tuned with us to get more updates & information link given below. Applicants are informed that stay tuned with us to get more updates like IPPB Exam Date 2016, IPPB Recruitment Exam Date 2016, India Post Payments Bank Exam Date 2016, India Post Payment Bank Exam 2016 will be conduct soon, as per schedule decided by officials.