HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2017-hppsc.hp.gov.in JOA Exam Date
Admit Card for Junior Office Assistant will be released as soon by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Applicants are informed that stay online with desiji.in to get HP JOA Admit Card 2017 for written examination for huge number of vacant posts of Junior Office Assistant for Himachal Pradesh job location. Admit Card will be released as soon along with HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2017, HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Exam Date 2017.
Public Service Commission of Himachal Pradesh is a official organisation which handle lots of functions and recruitment process. Online application are closed and huge number of candidates are applied for JOA posts. Also Get here HPPSC JOA Syllabus 2017, HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus 2017.Candidates are advised that get here more information about latest recruitment in HP State. Latest jobs or vacancies in detail will be provided here time to time. Himachal Pradesh PSC was established in 1971 and handle lots of functions. Head office of Commission is located in Nigam Vihar Shimla. Applicants are advised that get here HP Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2017 Download from link provided here. State Government have complete supervision on functions of Recruitment head, admit card and examination scheduled will be provided by official at here.
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Commission HPPSC Shimla
- Name of Commission – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Recruitment – Junior Office Assistant (JOA)
- Total Posts – 07 posts
- Exam Date – Will be declared
- Under – State Government of Himachal Pradesh
- Available – Will be available as soon
- Official Link – provided below here
- Also Get – HPPSC JOA Exam Syllabus 2017
- And – HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus pdf
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Syllabus 2017
- Part 1 – Syllabus for JOA is Objective type of questions will be asked (multiple choice questions of Diploma in CS/CA/IT/O or A level from NIELIT and total marks will be 50 marks.
- Part 2 – Questions also asked from 10th level Hindi & English Languages and 15 marks each, total 30 marks.
- Part 3 – Objective type of questions will be asked related to Himachal General Knowledge and Current Affairs and total marks 20.
- Total Marks – 100 marks
- Time Duration – 1 1/2 hrs or 90 minutes.
Step 2 Skill Test on computer of qualifying nature in prescribing speed for qualifying objective type screening test.
Step 3 – Personal Interview – 100 marks
Selection of eligible candidates will be based on screening test, Skill test and interview. Applicants are informed that get here HPPSC Junior office Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant Exam Date 2017
Candidates those were applied for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Junior Office Assistant Recruitment. They are informed that stay tuned with us to get HPPSC JOA Exam Date 2017, HPPSC JOA Syllabus pdf from link provided here. Just follow instructions provided here along with official link provided here. Just open official link given here, official page of recruitment head will be opened. Click on examination category. After that click on link on admit card option. Detail which will be asked, that is DOB and application number. Submit all information and proceed to download admit card.
Link – HPPSC JOA Admit Card 2017 Download
In Himachal Pradesh job seekers are informed that get here latest information about new jobs and recruitment in HP state as well as in all over India. Get here all updates for recruitment like defence & police jobs, teacher jobs, bank jobs, govt department jobs, Clerk & DEO jobs, 10th to graduate level jobs.