HP SET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016, HPPSC SET Model Question Paper
Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test (HP SET) mainly conduct to recruit candidates for post of Assistant Professor in Himachal Pradesh State only. HP SET supervised by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). Candidates can Apply Online for Assistant Professor in HP State at official website link given below. Last Date of Application is 17th December 2015. Applied candidates are looking for HP SET Syllabus, HP SET Exam Pattern, HP SET Model Question Paper.
HP SET is great platform for those candidates who looking their future in HP State Government Jobs or Teaching Jobs in HP State. HP SET is mainly conduct to recruit eligible & interested candidates for post Assistant Professor. Only those candidates are able for post of Assistant Professor in Government Organisation (Colleges or University).
Candidates are advised to stay tuned with us to get all information & updates regarding HP SET Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Model Question Paper. Syllabus & Exam Pattern & Model Question Paper play vital role in preparation for written test. All these make clear path of preparation & mind setup of candidates regarding Exam & interview. HP SET Syllabus, HP SET Exam Pattern, HP SET Model Question Paper, HP SET Exam Dates will available shortly & active link will available below.
HP SET Syllabus 2016
Himchal Pradesh State Eligibility Test (HP SET) will conduct shortly to recruit eligible candidates. Selection will based on written exam & personal interview. For HP SET Exam Syllabus will available as soon at given link. List of subjects for HP SET Exam given below for applied candidates to prepare itself for written exam. Assistant Professor is important make future of students which are studying in Colleges & Universities. Students are future of our Nation. So, Selection procedure followed by HPPSC is standard & transparent. Candidates will select on the basis of written exam then final interview.
- Organisation – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Board – Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test (HP SET)
- Recruitment For – Assistant Professor
- Last Date of Application – 17th December 2015
- Official Website – www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
- Year – 2015-2016
- Date of Examination – To be declare…
- Seeking For – HP SET Syllabus, HP SET Exam Pattern, HP SET Model Question Paper, HP SET Exam Dates.
Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test (HP SET) is looking to recruit candidates for post of Assistant Professor on the basis of written exam. So, Subjects are given for HP SET Exam.
HP SET Subjects Life Science, English, Music, Physical Education, Computer Science & Applications, Mass Communication & Journalism, Chemical Sciences, Hindi, Economy, Geography, Mathematics, History, Sociology, Sanskrit, Physical Science, Tourism Administration & Management, Commerce, Public Administration.
HP SET Exam Pattern & Model Question Paper
Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test have standard & transparent Exam Pattern to conduct exam. Number of Question Subject wise & Marks for each question will decided for exam. Candidates are advised to go through official web link given link.
HP SET Exam Pattern
- Number of Papers – 3
- Papers – Each Paper consist objective type of question
- Paper II consist 50 question (all questions are compulsory) & each question have 2 marks
- Paper III consist 75 Question (all questions are compulsory) & each question have 2 marks.
- Paper I – Total Marks 100 – Question (50 question out of 60) – Time Duration 75 Minutes
- Paper II – Total Marks 100 – Question (50) – Time Duration 75 Minutes
- Paper III – Total Marks 150 – Question (75) – Time Duration 150 Minutes
- Official link to get HP SET Syllabus, HP SET Exam Pattern, HP SET Model Question Paper is www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
HP SET Model Question Paper will available at soon through official website. HP SET Syllabus 2016, HP SET Exam Pattern, HP SET Model Question Paper will able shortly. For any suggestion & feedback users can use comment box or save desiji.in in your browser to get all kind of information & updates in single click.